|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Assistant/Finance Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client, a leading player within the travel industry are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team.
Working as part of the Finance team, you will undertake day to day accounts receivable operations with a specific focus on allocating all cash receipts.
You will be responsible for the following Accounts Receivable tasks:
- Assist in the processing of client refunds in a timely manner
- Assist Accounts Payable with the supplier refund process
- Dealing with AR helpdesk queries
- Assisting accounts receivable with sales reconciliation of cash expected to cash clearing for UKO & USO
- Assisting with process mapping the new process
- Assisting with cover of Account Receivable analyst leave/absence
- Assisting with current ongoing projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Strong cash allocation experience relevant to role.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- High volume accurate processing
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability and enthusiasm for an extensive range of hands on accounts receivable administration whilst having the ability and experience to contribute in multiple other areas.
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment.
In addition, you should also have:
- Intermediate Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.