|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Assistant|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Duration:||2 months +|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Accounts Receivable Assistant
FTC - Start ASAP until 31st December 2010 (may roll on into 2020)
Please note- due to the urgency of this role, only candidates which are immediately available or with a very short notice period will be considered.
A luxury travel company, who specialise in creating high-end and luxury tailor made holidays. They are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work on site in their state of the art HQ based in Witney, Oxfordshire.
- Ensure client refunds are completed in a timely manner and within the correct payment methods (cheques/bank transfers/credit & debit cards)
- Support the daily cash transfers process between booking system and accounting, reconciling between both sources and ensuring any issues are handled immediately
- Assist with Cash receipt allocation for cheques and bank transfers
- Assist with AR related helpdesk queries - refunds/receipts clearing
- Data Processing
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Strong attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.