|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project People are currently working with a leading travel organisation and are on the lookout for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their Finance and Accounting team.
Your responsibilities as Account Receivable Assistant will include to;
- Assist in the processing of client refunds in a timely manner.
- Assist Account Payable with the supplier refund process.
- AR help-desk queries.
- Assist accounts receivable with sales reconciliation of cash expected to cash clearing for UKO & USO.
- Assist with process mapping the new process.
- Assist with cover of Account Receivable analyst leave/absence.
- Assist with current ongoing projects.
The ideal Accounts Receivable Assistant will have;
- Strong cash allocation experience relevant to role.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- High volume accurate processing.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability and enthusiasm for an extensive range of hands on accounts receivable administration whilst having the ability and experience to contribute in multiple other areas.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the travel industry, to find out more please contact Tom Irvine at Project People or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.