Accounts Payable Team Leader
Reading town centre
Accounts Payable Team Leader - A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader / Manager to join a leading Communications company in central Reading.
We are looking for someone with previous experience managing a small team of Accounts Assistants, and experience across both AP and AR ledgers, expense reimbursement and also exposure to working with external auditors. This position will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
My client are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in regards to performance managing the team, setting objectives, managing suppliers, and working to continuously improve the supplier payment process.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience
- Employee expenses payment experience
- Supplier invoice processing / payment
- Supplier management
- Previous team management experience - setting team objectives, performance management etc.
- Previous experience working with auditors, or audit experience
If you are interested in this permanent position and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line.
Salary and benefits disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.