|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Team Lead|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Accounts Payable Team Lead
A rapidly expanding Telecoms company, who operate in a newly refurbished office in the centre of Reading. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Team Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone with AP, AR and Expenses Administration experience, gained within a fast paced environment. In return, the company offers a market leading salary, flexible working along with excellent career development opportunities.
The role sits in Financial Accounting Team and manages a team to ensure efficient and effective operations of the payables and receivables. You will manage the supplier relationship and statutory reporting in terms of supplier payment performance to ensure that the company pays suppliers on a timely manner.
- Oversee the Payable/Receivables Ledger function and supervise the team to ensure efficient and effective operations of the functions
- Prepare payment run to pay suppliers timely by maximising the cashflow and discount opportunities and ensure the payments are adequately approved by the bank signatories
- Prepare and submit the supplier payment performance report according to statutory requirements
- Manage supplier relationship and ensure suppliers payment queries are resolved
- Setting the team's objectives and managing the team to deliver on those outcomes
- AR, AP and expense reimbursement function
- Development of policies
- Stakeholder management (shareholder AP Team, supplier and employee management and escalation management)
- Team leadership experience
- Able to understand laws and regulations (e.g., company act, HMRC ruling) and implement manual and system change for compliance
- Audit experience to ensure how external service provider is compliance with policy, internal control procedure
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.