Accounts Payable Clerk - Oracle/SAP/Excel/Invoice/Supplier
Immediately recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work on a contract basis for a client in Amersham.
Accounts Payable Account Administrator is responsible for day to day tasks with the accounts payable and treasury function on a designated portfolio. The Accounts Payable Account Administrator is a point of contact for external and internal clients in respect of the Accounts Payable service delivery.
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system and match against the system shipment records (3 way matching) and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices
- Perform debt collection enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions. Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Resolve suppliers' and customers' queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaison with business Managers if necessary
- Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence
- Experience of end to end Accounts Payable/receivable clerk processes.
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems (ideally an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle) as well as MS Office applications.
- The ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels are also essential for this role.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong accounting fundamentals
- Intermediate Excel
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to identify issues and address them
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.