|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant (Expenses)|
|Location:||Maidenhead, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Start Date:||20th October 2019|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Accounts Payable Assistant (Expenses Admin)
12 Month Contract - Berkshire
Start - c.20th October 2019
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable / Expenses Administrator to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will be supporting approx. 5,500 employees within the business.
The AP / Expenses Administrator is responsible for the review and audit of all activity related to the company's system via Oracle. The purpose of this role is to ensure timely and accurate employee reimbursement and expense coding in accordance with the published standards and controls.
- Timely accurate processing of employee expense claims from receipt to payment
- Enforcement of Expenses best practice across the company, ensuring process compliance
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and dispensation
- Verify all expense claims are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Check accuracy of coding of expense claims to the relevant categories
- Dealing with employee queries Filing and other ad hoc duties
- Monthly Reporting
- Experience with Oracle AP / Oracle Purchasing
- Previous experience of working in a busy Expenses environment
- Experience in managing large volumes of transactions
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Highly accurate, numerate and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.