|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant (Entry Level) Permanent, Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Accounts Payable Clerk (Entry Level)
A rapidly expanding, fast paced and agile communications company are currently seeking an entry level Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team in Reading on a permanent basis.
Perform accounting transactions in accounts payable and accounts receivable ledger in accordance with policy. Follow up with suppliers, customers and internal business to resolve any queries in an effective and timely manner
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system , following the three way match process and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Experience of end to end Accounts Payable/Receivable clerk processes
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems (ideally an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle) as well as MS Office applications.
- Basic book keeping fundamentals
- The ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels are also essential for this role.
- Intermediate Excel
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to identify issues and address them
- Ability to work to deadlines
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.