|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Payable Assistant
Witney (9 Month FTC)
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. Due to company expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team, working out of their offices in Witney.
My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to work within their Finance department. Full training will be given. They are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is happy to turn their hand to anything and who is keen to pursue a career in a financial environment.
- Processing day to day finance responsibilities relating to cancellations
- BSP / ARC - Reconcile the monthly processing cycle including responsibility for making corrections in JD as required.
- Making changes to JD for various cost clean up exercises (unallocated cash, creditor adjustments, bulk query changes)
- Processing and reconciling the purchase cards
- Uplift/Brochure contributions
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable role would be advantageous but not essential - Full training will be given
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Flexible team player and willing to take on additional tasks
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
- Desire to learn and develop skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply toda with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.