Work for a well loved brand within telecoms who are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator for an initial 3 month contract and to be available within 1 weeks notice.
The role will involve supporting the AP team in ledger control, best practices and internal / external customer service. Offers hybrid working of 2 days a week in the office.
· Timely accurate processing of AP invoices from receipt to payment
· Enforcement of AP best practice across company, ensuring process compliance
· Resolving customer queries both internal and external
· Supplier Statement Reconciliations
· Regular review and reporting of aged credit
· Cancellation and re-issue of bounced supplier payments
· Processing and control of supplier direct debits
· Processing and preparation of manual/urgent payments
· Previous experience of working in a busy accounts payable environment
· Experience with Oracle software
· Ideally experience in managing large volumes of transactions
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.