|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Payable Administrator
3 months contract (Maidenhead)
This leading Telecoms company are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team for an initial 3 month contract.
- You will be performing accounting transactions in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Verify and accurately input invoices onto the Oracle system in line with AP procedures
- Complete statement reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure that our ledger mirrors that of the suppler and that all invoices and payments are accounted for.
- Continually review and resolve aged credit queries ensuring all overdue invoices do not fall beyond 90 days.
- Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and internal customers. Develop an understanding of their products and services advising, where necessary on best accounting practice.
- Ensure business users comply with purchasing policy, monitor non-conformance and represent AP at internal meetings.
- Deal with internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner.
- You will have experience in a similar role with AP / AR processes & knowledge of a finance system such as SAP or Oracle.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.