|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
AP Administrator required - part time - 24/hrs per week. Hours worked can be flexible and this position is working for a well loved brand within telecoms.
The role is to support the AP team in ledger control, best practices and internal / external customer service.
What the role will be doing:
- Timely accurate processing of AP invoices from receipt to payment
- Enforcement of AP best practice across company, ensuring process compliance
- Resolving customer queries both internal and external
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Regular review and reporting of aged credit
- Cancellation and re-issue of bounced supplier payments
- Processing and control of supplier direct debits
- Processing and preparation of manual/urgent payments
What experience is needed:
- Previous experience of working in a busy accounts payable environment
- Experience with Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics GP
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.