|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant - Mandarin Speaking|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Accounts Assistant - Mandarin Speaking
3 month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company in London are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team.
You will be responsible for taking on daily accounts duties within the Accounts Receivable team. This will includes monthly forecasts, reviewing the annual budget, expenses management.
You must have:
- Fluent in Mandarin (written & spoken)
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft office like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in data processing software, such as Power BI, Tableau
- Basic knowledge of finance and financial processes (e.g. purchase order, credit note, debit note, ledger and invoices)
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.