|Job Title:||Accounting Manager (Financial Reporting) - ACA / ACCA|
|Salary:||Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Accounting Manager (Financial Reporting) - ACA / ACCA - Permanent - Berkshire
A leading telecoms company based in Berkshire is searching for an Accounting Manager with strong financial reporting knowledge to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Accounting Manager will join the Financial Accounting and Reporting team and will focus on balance sheet control, regular working capital / cash flow reporting and audit coordination.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant ACA or ACCA or from another recognised accounting body.
- Technical accounting / advisory skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101.
- An engaging individual able to build strong relationships with senior management and external advisors.
- Strong organisational and collaboration skills to coordinate activities across various teams.
- Proactive in identifying and dealing with audit and accounting issues.
- Experience of working in a fast moving, complex, dynamic and technical environment.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attend meetings with reviewers of reconciliations to understand the nature of the accounts and any underlying issues.
- Monthly balance sheet control, including detailed review of all the balance sheet reconciliations at least once a year.
- Own the monthly cash flow and working capital reporting along with quarterly forecasting and support in annual budget and five year plan preparation.
- Working with various Finance teams to improve the balance sheet forecasting process.
- Prepare financial statements under FRS 101 and co-ordinating with external auditors to plan audit requests for half yearly, hard close, year-end, statutory and any other audits and or reviews.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.