|Job Title:||Accounting Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading mobile operator as an Accounting Manager.
Your responsibilities as the Accounting Manager will include;
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners on the interpretation of their IFRS16 outputs.
- Coordination/monitoring/review of actual lease information provided to ensure timeliness, completeness and quality.
- Reconciliation of our General Ledger
- Right of Use Asset accounts and Lease Liability accounts.
- Providing the appropriate information required by the Financial Reporting team for cashflow/working capital/balance sheet reporting.
- Coordination/monitoring/review of forecasting & budgeting activity.
The ideal Accounting Manager will have;
- An Accountant qualification
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Good knowledge around IFRS, ideally IFRS16
- Exposure to leading complex accounting projects
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Experience with handling audit requirements
- Reconciliation of general ledgers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation and work alongside industry leading professionals. To find out more please contact email@example.com or apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.