|Job Title:||Accountant (ACA/ACCA)|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
3 Month Contract - Start January
I am currently recruiting for an ACCA/ACA (or equiv) qualified Accountant for an initial 3 month contract assignment to assist with year end. Must be able to start in January.
My client are a leading B2C company with operations in both the UK and US and they require an accountant to assist with year end statutory group accounting. Due to my client's location applicants will require their own transport as although they are based in the lovely Oxfordshire countryside, it is not accessible by public transport.
As Accountant you will assist with year end accounting and statutory audit, including preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and FRS 101. You will also support the transition to IFRS 15 & 16, including calculations of lease liabilities and writing the new disclosures for the statutory accounts. Additional duties will include year-end balance sheet reconciliations for group holding companies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified (or equiv)
- Pro-active and able to use initiative
- Strong accounting skills having worked in a financial reporting environment with ability to apply skills to complex challenges
- IFRS and Microsoft Dynamics AX experience would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of IFRS 15 & 16
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Previous audit preparation experience will be required
- Experience in preparation of group statutory accounts and IFRS documentation/reports
If you would like to join a growing, dynamic finance team and have the skills and experience required in order to hit the ground running then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.