This will be a 12 month fixed term contract working for a great company that will involve undertaking Financial Reporting activities and being responsible for the following key Financial Reporting tasks:
- Preparing and maintaining integrity of financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly debtor reconciliations
The role allows flexability working from home after COVID. Currently remote due to COVID and offers great benefits.
What the role will be doing:
- Prepare annual financial statements with support from the Group Accountant
- Accountable for balance sheet reconciliations (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and identifying opportunities and risks
- Reviewing other balance sheet reconciliations prepared by other member of Finance such as bank, payroll
- Weekly debtor's reconciliation and liaising with the business on resolution of variances
- Monthly reporting on fixed assets and capitalised project costs - liaising with FP&A
- Work closely with commercial finance team to provide them with robust financial data to support their business partnering and decision making
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns for the group
- Supporting payroll with the PSA calculation
- Work on ad hoc projects to deliver system and process efficiencies and enhancements
- Monitoring the helpdesk to ensure tickets are resolved within agreed SLA's and providing support when necessary
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What experience is needed:
- Qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or AAT
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience within management accounting
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the business
- Build and develop relationships with key business stakeholders
- Flexible team player
- Positively challenge the status quo
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.