|Job Title:||2nd Line Support Engineer/O365/M365/Azure/Win10/Windows Server|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
2nd Line Support Engineer/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Platform Technician (O365/M365/Azure/Win10/Windows Server) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland (5 days on-site, with on-site parking available). Must have 2nd line technical support experience, with experience of the following: O365, M365, Azure, Windows10, Windows 2012/2016 Server technologies
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have customer facing, 2nd line technical support experience.
- Must have a background in end user support and customer service environments.
- Must have strong experience of the following: O365, M365, Azure, Windows10, Windows 2012/2016 Server technologies
- Progressing end user incidents referred from the Service Desk using approved tools and in compliance with the Incident process.
- Investigating and diagnosing technical issues passed over from Service Desk.
- Working with Tech Leads and other team members on mitigation and resolution of the incidents.
- Resolving or transferring incidents to appropriate Support Groups.
- Must have previous experience of providing customer facing 2nd Level Support to users
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills. Able to work under pressure
- Provide telephone support to users.
- Applying timely and accurate updates to assigned incidents.
- Tracking SLA expiry times and resolving incidents within SLA deadlines. Updating knowledge documents and raising request for new KSDs.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
WAN First Line Team member
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared Solaris Engineer/2nd/3rd Line Solaris Engineer
Location: London, England
LEAD 3RD LINE NETWORK ENGINEER- CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Senior Application Support (Billing)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive Package Available
Security Cleared Desktop/Deskside/Help-Desk Support Engineer
Location: Croydon, London