|Job Title:||2nd Line Network Engineer - NOC Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|REF:||FJS - 2ndnet_1586967053|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
2nd Line Network Engineer - NOC Engineer
Our client a global IT services provider require an experienced 2nd line network support engineer to join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Solihull to manage and support a secure Network.
Daily duties will include a mixture of:
- General support Escalations
- Fault finding
- Project / Implementation work.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls - support, configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Service Desk or NOC environment.
- Ideally some knowledge and technical understanding of Juniper routers, switches and firewalls.
The successful candidate will require Security clearance for this role but candidates without this that are willing to undergo clearance will be considered and put through the clearance process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
RAN Design Technical Authority
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
RAN Performance Technical Authority