|Job Title:||2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support (Windows/MS Office/Citrix)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support Engineer (Windows 7 & 10/O365/MS Office/Citrix/XenApp/XenDesktop/XenServer/Financial Services/Banking Sector) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- 2nd Line BAU face to face Deskside/Desktop support experience
- As many of the following as possible: MS Office 2013/2016/365, Citrix support, (XenServer, XenApp, XenDesktop), Active Directory User Administration and support, Desktop PC Hardware support, Windows 7/10 desktop PCs, as well as Thin Clients and other related hardware.
- Previous Financial services or Banking sector environment experience
- Works within a team, supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCs).
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer's problem.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.