|Job Title:||2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support (Financial Services/Citrix)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Desktop Hardware, Citrix, XenServer, XenApp, XenDesktop, Thin Clients, Financial Services, O365) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester. Candidates must be able to work throughout December 2019 & January 2020, excluding 25th December 2019.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- 2nd Line BAU face to face Deskside/Desktop support experience
- Experience of supporting Windows 7/10 desktop PCs, as well as Thin Clients and other related hardware.
- Active Directory User Administration and support
- MS Office 2013/2016/365
- Desktop PC Hardware support
- Citrix support, (XenServer, XenApp, XenDesktop)
- Previous Financial services experience
- Works within a team, supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCs).
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer's problem. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Desktop 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Messaging Technician / 2nd line engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour