|Job Title:||2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer|
|Location:||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Cork, Munster (5 days on-site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong Deskside support experience to a 2nd line level
- Must have 2nd Line face to face technical support experience
- Provides technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance
- The successful applicant will have experience of providing installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance to a 2nd line level
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Able to work on a wider range of systems
- Experience of as many of the following desirable: O365, Win10, SCCM, AD, Windows Server, laptop/desktop support, 2nd line support, fault calls, service requests, stock management/IT Asset Management (ordering/deliveries), planned changes, CMDB updating and management, VOIP telephony support, high level BAU VIP & Executive support, laptop rollout, project IT deployment etc.
- Excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer
Location: London, England
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
3rd Line Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Location: London, England