1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer (Banking/Windows 7/BAU/VIP & Executive Support/Bloomberg/Reuters/MacOS/Cisco/iOS/Android/GOOD Technologies/BYOD) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contact, to be based in London. Candidates must have recent and extensive retail banking sector experience.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Providing 1st & 2nd line service desk telephone BAU IT support to VIP & Executive support;
- Incident resolution via phone & service desk;
- Maintain effective working relationships with other support teams, other Head Office areas and external service providers.
- Must have Business As Usual - BAU support experience;
- Must have retail banking or insurance IT support experience;
- Must have VIP & Executive support experience;
- Desktop, laptop, printer support;
- Call logging;
- Lotus Notes;
- Large user database support: 5000+.
- Market Data Applications (Bloomberg, Reuters, 3000 Eikon, Extra)
- Windows 7 & MacOS
- Microsoft Office 2003 -2013
- Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook)
- Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
- iOS & Android Support
- GOOD Technologies (BYOD)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.