|Job Title:||TSR Security Architect - Regulated Industry|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Exciting new role for a TSR Security Architect - 12 month contract- Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
In a nutshell: We are looking for an IT Security professional with a bias towards architecture and cloud - understands the Cloud Security Alliance. Telco background would be great but also interested in people from Finance, Aerospace, Rail, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Defence industries as they will be working with similar issues/specialist equipment.
TSR Security Architect
Telecoms Security Requirement Architect with working knowledge of CSA.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
- Heatmap data collation and threat modelling
- Risk assessments
- Define process and guidelines for Cloud Security Operations (CSO)
- Making risk based recommendation for mitigation and compensating controls in a mobile telco environment
- Management and executive reports
- Cloud services and risk mitigation services
- Conduct complex investigations of cloud security violations and incidents
What we are looking for:
- Cloud security knowledge e.g. CSA
- Experience of high security environments
- ISO27001 and Risk management
- Expertise in security policy, specifications and standards
- Good communicator
- Experience working in a project based environment ideally from a regulated industry i.e telco, finance, rail etc.
- CISSP (Nice to have)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Presales Network Architect
WAN Network Architect
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE