|Job Title:||TSA Security Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
TSA Security Programme Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire - Hybrid Working
3 month initial contract with potential to run to 2yrs for the right person
Exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading mobile operators.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Summary of the work to be undertaken:
Management of the TSA Security Compliance Project on behalf or CISO across all UK business units.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on the relevant Regulations, Code of Practice and industry position. Guide on the scope and applicability of the Code of Practice to the telecommunications estate.
- Create Roadmaps, Budget Forecasts and guide on allocations/prioritisations to ensure The company is well positioned with respect to compliance, taking wider industry conditions in to consideration.
- Must have Strong IT/Security Background and have previous experience implementing compliance frameworks (GDPR, NIST, ISO27001)
- Define and support the execution of compliance Remediation and Preparation Initiatives, Objectives and KPIs in support of cost-effective compliance and implementation.
- Direct and govern specific projects and programmes and change initiatives within the Portfolio specifically relating to compliance.
- Provide direction and consultancy to Projects, Programmes and Change Initiatives both within and outside the Security Portfolio.
- Prepare executive steering, update and exception information for regular steering, or as necessary.
- Collaborate with LGRA, Strategy, Architecture and Domain Leads/Directors in support of our compliance and security objectives.
- Proactively promote the regulatory measures and associated security benefits across the wider organisation, as part of Security Transformation.
- Participate and initiate governance forums relating to the compliance of Third Parties and Vendors .
- Respond to and incorporate change based on industry conditions and the availability of relevant Products, Services and techniques.
- Proactively act to improve the company's security regardless of regulatory scope
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Software Engineering Lead
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract