Hybrid working - home/Reading (1 day per week)
We are looking for a Training Manager to join the OSS transformation team, who will work with the business SMEs to define, support and deliver the business readiness training on Sitetracker (Salesforce), Tableau and EAI to the impacted MBNL organisation, shareholders and 3rd parties.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Working closely with business SME's to define, develop, deliver, and implement a training curriculum in line with the operational business needs for Sitetracker, Tableau and EAI implementations with a focus on logical E2E business processes;
- In collaboration with Ericsson, Sitetracker & business SMEs drive the delivery of the following activities that are required over a number of sprints: training plans, communication plans, training of end users including shareholders and third parties.
- Successful delivery of OSS training to the impacted MBNL business, shareholders and 3rd parties.
- Form part of multiple project teams to represent the training requirement aspect of each change programme
- Attend and facilitate change impact assessment workshops to understand BAU impact to end users
- Propose appropriate methods of training each change impact to project teams and key stakeholders
- Utilising the technical training provided by Sitetracker and/or Ericsson, design and deliver bespoke training solutions to support the business with transformational change. This could include quick reference guides, self learning guides, videos, and workshops. With a focus on logical E2E business processes.
- Own and coordinate the training plan for all required transformational change training including in house delivered and 'off the shelf' third party provided training
- Work with Business Process Owners to evaluate and assess impact of change post go-live to ensure the training has met its objectives
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary.
- Delivery of OSS including Sitetracker, EAI and Tableau in line with the Contract.
- Management of change in fast dynamic environment
- Clear communications across stakeholders to ensure activities are executed as agreed and delivered 'right first time"
Critical knowledge and Experience
- Experience of successfully working within a transformational change programme
- Extremely strong training design skills and experience building a range of self serve materials with the supplier (Ericsson)
- Strong training delivery skills and experience
- Extremely strong organisation and coordination skills
- Communicating Effectively
- Collaborative Working
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinking
- Achieving Results
If you are wiling to discuss the above opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B