|Trade Floor Engineer/Trade Floor Support Engineer
|9 months ago
Trade Floor Engineer/Trade Floor Support Engineer (Bloomberg/Trayport/Thomson Reuters/Refinitiv/The ICE/Market Data Applications) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in London, UK (5 days on-site). Successful applicants will have strong and recent experience working as a Trade Floor Support Engineer, with excellent technical knowledge and demonstrable hands on, technical support around market data applications - Thomson Reuters/Refinitiv, Bloomberg, Trayport, The ICE.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Provide dedicated Trade floor IT support to the Trade Floor users.
- Must be a Trade Floor Support Engineer specialist
- Must have in-depth, detailed technical knowledge and demonstrable hands on, technical support around market data applications - Thomson Reuters/Refinitiv, Bloomberg, Trayport, The ICE
- Incident resolution with the customer focusing on infrastructure and market data application support.
- Strong client service experience. Excellent communication skills and an exceptional customer service, with strong client facing experience
- Must have supported Desktops and laptops to a hardware level
- Must have SCCM, Active Directory Windows 10, O365
- Must have recent and strong trade floor experience, and a proven track record in supporting, as many of the following as possible:
- Thomson Reuters / Refinitiv
- Market Data Applications
- The ICE
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line WAN support engineer
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer
First Line PKI Engineer
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer