|Job Title:||Team Coordinator / Data Coordinator - Advanced Excel|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Team Coordinator / Data Coordinator / Team Administrator - 6 months - Mobile Telecoms - Hybrid -2-3 days/week in office in Berkshire
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Data Coordinator to join our MSP team on a 6 month basis (with the possibility of further extension)
Excellent I.T. and database skills (MS Office programs, MS Project, etc. MS Access) and advanced Excel skills.
To provide support & assistance to 2 x Quantity Surveyors and in particular the role will involve, managing customer orders (SORS), raising POs and inputting all key QS costs within the appropriate databases / spreadsheets.
Build relationships and support key internal & external stakeholders, in establishing and managing key Partner information from QS activities & Site Accessed to handover.
Managing team email accounts and ensuring emails are routed to the appropriate team member, together with populating trackers/database tools with relevant information.
* Experienced and diligent Administrator with strong attention to detail.
* Data management experience.
* Experience in working in a team, with a track record of fostering strong inter-personal relationships.
* Excellent IT & database skills
* Preferable commercial administrator experience
* Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Product Designer - UI/UX
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Software Engineering Lead