Senior Digital Analyst / Senior Web Analytics
Reading / Hybrid
Perm - Competitive Salary
Are you experienced Senior Digital Analyst interested in joining a growing Digital Analytics and Insights Team. Using the Adobe suite and analytics tools.
Can you influence change by providing analysis, recommendations and reporting about onsite performance and customer behaviour to drive trading and development changes for our clients digital channels?
Can you help stakeholders to understand priorities and support on answering ad-hoc queries as well as providing self-generated insights if you your friends and colleagues describe you as a positive and confident communicator a real team player with a passion for all things digital please read on!
We know the perfect candidate does not exist so if you do not have all of the below that's fine, our client is keen to speak with experienced digital analysts but they also want to work with people that are passionate about their professional development. Some of what we are looking for includes.
* Proven experience in web/app analytics, preferably with Adobe Analytics.
* Experience in UX analytics tools, e.g. Decibel, Content Square, Clicktale, etc.
* A/B testing experience an advantage.
* At ease working with complex data sets applying strong technical coding skills in Python / R / SQL to develop analytical solutions/insights.
* Experience in ecommerce and a desire to be party of an exciting and growing organisation and team would be very desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.