- Demonstrate Transparency
- Brief customers on the company's approach to security in products and solutions.
- Effectively communicate with individuals and groups within customer organisations at all levels; from security engineer to CTO level.
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations that communicate company's capability in cyber security including company's approach to the secure development lifecycle (SDLC) including secure design, testing and assurance activities.
- Host technical hands-on exchanges with customers in a dedicated test environment. This is likely to include security testing as well as demonstrating the security architecture of products or solutions.
- Study the company's approach to cyber security issues, from design through to testing. Provide open and frank feedback to customers about company's capability in key areas.
- Security Consultancy
- Provide consultancy and best practice advice to company's R&D development teams as appropriate.
- Identify potential gaps in the company approach to secure development, providing remedial suggestions to HQ as required.
- Gather feedback from customer interactions to provide feedback to R&D teams as well as HQ on any issues arising from demonstrations.
- Undertake continued professional development, ensuring that skills remain relevant in the fast-paced cyber era.
The successful applicant must:
- Have ten years or more experience working in cyber security or engineering capacity.
- Be degree educated, preferably in a relevant subject.
- Have a sufficient level of understanding in,
- Typical threat, threat agent , attack surface and model
- Security architecture model and framework, such as defense in-depth, zero trust, adaptive security
- Security echo-system engagement model, such as bug bounty program, capture the flag, cyber ranges, threat information/intelligence sharing etc.
- Secured AI and AI enabled security
- Cloud service security
- IOT security
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Operational technology security, such as SOAR etc.
- Vertical industry security requirements and best practise
- 4G and fixed broadband telecommunications technologies
- Have excellent communication skills; the ability to be frank and honest while being factual and earnest.
- Have experience in pitching or demonstrating to senior, high-profile customers/stakeholders
- Be prepared to learn and absorb a significant amount of information in a short period of time (provide internal and external training and certification, including but not limited to provide by ISC2, IAPP and ISACA).
- Be currently eligible to work within the European Union.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.