|Job Title:||Senior Digital Product Owner - B2B|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is a great role working for a well loved brand within telecoms that provides the opportunity to really add value as we are looking for a self starter to be involved with growing the business within the B2B space. This role is a key role to help drive the B2B trading agenda through Digital and will work closely with other POs in the Business team and the Head of Digital Experience for Business to ensure the continuing success of their transformation programme and to ensure from a trading perspective they are driving aggressive growth.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate thought leadership and a solid understanding of the B2B space. A key part of the role will be working closely with a range of stakeholders across Business and Consumer teams and looking for opportunities to self-generate KPI driving work within the scrum team. Come and shape the next chapter in this B2B Digital journey. From marketing campaigns, journey optimisations and new capabilities, this role will be across it all.
- Own performance of Business digital initiatives the team are responsible for.
- Create, own, maintain and execute a backlog of initiatives and stories across multiple partners and channels.
- Work within a cross functional team of people to ideate, discover and execute on initiatives to deliver on growth acquisition targets and customer experience ambitions.
- Own and champion quality of digital and technical solutions used to deliver business targets.
- Drive innovation in the Business Digital space drawing on industry experience and user research and insight.
- Ongoing delivery and performance of a major transformation programme in the Digital space.
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction for B2B in Digital.
- Certified Product Owner/Agile qualified
- Experience as a product owner in a B2B environment.
- Experience working with high traffic eCommerce sites working with agencies and 3rd parties and management of them.
- Experience of delivering business goals through amazing product experiences, journeys and optimisation.
- Proficient with Adobe analytics and suite of products.
- Skilled at negotiation and managing senior stakeholders.
- Setting strategic direction across B2B products.
- Working in highly complex matrixed organisations.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
B2B Telesales Executive - Mobile Telecom
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Head of Information Security