A leading Telecom operator in UK are looking for a commercially minded Customer Retention Manager/Prepay Manager to provide a consultative approach to help build, design and shape the Prepay strategy.
You'll be working with functional teams, setting direction and driving activity at pace.
- Customer Value Management strategy and planning to achieve customer value and commercial KPIs such as margin growth, retention, churn, loyalty, brand trust.
- Collaborates with the Customer Value Management cross functional squad, setting the direction and driving the squad to deliver value driving activity at pace.
- Engages and influences cross functional teams in the Customer Value Management strategy to ensure Customer Value Management priorities are supported and enabled
- Measures and identifies improvements in the performance and contribution of Customer Value Management programmes, including programme forecasting, performance tracking and performance insights knowledge.
- Contributes to the customer strategy from welcome through to win back, defining end to end lifecycle management programmes specific to the business unit and customer behaviour.
- Contributes to integrated annual and quarterly plans which maximise trading/customer moments through always on programmes and bespoke activity.
- Utilises customer data & insights, channel insights, campaign analytics and customer relationship/value management best practice approaches to plan programmes which deliver maximum value. Sourcing and utilising deep insights to understand where there are commercial value opportunities and to drive innovation in value management approach.
- Continually optimises activity through test, learn and iteration.
- Influences the D&A squad resource to identify and deliver best practice customer data models and personalisation/recommendation capability.
- Strong Prepay/Pay as you go experience along with analysis, design and strategy
- Experienced at developing customer value and growth through relationship strategies and plans.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels.
- Confident in interpreting data and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders
- Agile delivery model experience.
If the above role is intrests you please apply on the job link or email your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Product Designer - UI/UX
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking