|Job Title:||Senior Application Support (Billing)|
|Salary:||Competitive Package Available|
|Duration:||6m or Perm|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Applications Support (Billing)
Contract or Permanent
Dublin- Hybrid working
Do you see yourself as a key team member of one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions companies?
Responsibilities to include, and are not limited to:
- Resolve incidents in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot issues in a logical way following proven methodologies/best practise.
- Take ownership for listening to, understanding and resolving customer issues.
- Resolve problems within required timescales.
- Escalate problems to the team leader in a timely fashion if required.
- Follow documented business processes and adhere to customers service level agreements.
- Provide clear and professional communication with customers.
- Work well with other team members and support less experienced people in the team.
- Document actions taken in resolving new customer incidents.
- Provide written or verbal work instructions.
Required Education and Experience
- 7+ years working experience in IT
- Excellent SQL skills - mandatory core skill
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Thorough understanding of and experience in the billing cycle and related processes
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Self motivating and able to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of Wildfly, AWS, Apache and Unix scripting is an advantage
- Understanding of XML-based web service protocols, e.g. SOAP
- Experience in using an application monitoring solution, e.g. Nagios.
- Experience of mobile telecommunications industry
- Experiencing in using a defect management application, e.g. Jira
- Development and testing experience is also an advantage
For the Successful Candidate
- An opportunity to join one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions organisations
- Learning and progression prospects in a challenging environment
- Competitive salary with industry leading benefits to cover health insurance, life assurance and pension
- Excellent location, only minutes from Dublin Airport
Please apply to this advert in the first instance or send a CV with covernote to Tommy.Clifford@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software Engineering Lead
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Presales Network Architect
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
WAN Network Architect