|Job Title:||Security Cleared SAP S4 HANA Finance System Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Security Cleared SAP Finance System Accountant (S4 HANA, S4/Hana, S/4 HANA, Run Phase) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Finance Systems Accountant with experience of managing the Finance close in conjunction with the Finance teams
- Must have experience of SAP S/4Hana in the "run" phase
- Finance Systems Accountant to provide a high quality of support in financial planning and analysis area. Your role will involve a range of financial duties, including managing the month end close, and providing guidance into SAP S/4Hana continuous improvement activities. As well as collaborating with your team you will work independently on system improvements for the Organisation including owning the month end process and helping coach and develop others in these processes.
- Provide support for S4Hana
- Triage with the business and with IT / Support/ BASIS teams - for errors and for requesting manual tasks and problem resolution, central point of resolving error log issues.
- Special focus on managing and driving the financial close activities and ensuring the business is ready for month end.
- Work across S/4 HANA and BPC teams on data interface and reconciliations
- Month-end close activities (SAP S/4HANA)
- Management of the sequencing, scheduling and successful execution of the month-end closing activities - collaborating with Technical Support teams, Business Process Owners, Finance and Business stakeholders on issue resolution of job cancels, interface failures and error logs,
- Validation of S/4HANA FI to CO settlements - Identification of any differences and instruction to owners on how to solve.
- Management of Profit Centre, Cost centre structures and assessment cycles - ensuring integrity of Data models and Masterdata
- Point of contact for data issue resolution and Reporting
- Management of organisation SAP-structures (e.g. Cost Centres, Profit Centres, Internal Orders)
- Management of S/4HANA allocation tables for planning / reporting
- Management, approval, communication and training of updates to finance structures
- Approve and own change requests for configuration changes to S/4HANA
- Work with SAP BPC team to ensure data requirements and reporting are aligned
- Management of fiscal year closing activities for FP&A
- Authority checker / approver (S/4HANA users)
- Approval on behalf of FP&A for change requests to financial master data
- Coordination with technical back-end support team
- Supporting data audit requests
- Propose and implement improvements to existing processes in conjunction with Business Process Owners
- Perform other duties as agreed with FP&A Team Lead and internal stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the Finance month end close process, core financial processes (Record to Report, Project & Contract Accounting, Order to Cash, Source to Pay) and data flows and financial statements
- Experience in a financial reporting role
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA (FI/CO/COPA)
- Experience of long-term contracts business model an advantage (Project and Contract Accounting module)
- Good analytical skills Ability to explain technical processes to nontechnical users
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP RE-FX Specialist /Consultant
SAP Real Estate SME - Mobile Telecoms - 12 Month FTC
Location: West Midlands
SECURITY ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BRACKNELL- HYBRID
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator