|Security Cleared ForgeRock Consultant/ForgeRock Proxy Services
|over 1 year ago
Security Cleared ForgeRock Consultant (ForgeRock Proxy Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Technical Architect with strong experience of ForgeRock to lead the next phase of a ForgeRock deployment.
- As a ForgeRock Consultant, you will have a good understanding of ForgeRock Directory Services.
- Candidates must have experience of ForgeRock Proxy services.
- Demonstrable ForgeRock deployment experience
- Experience of allowing applications to utilise the ForgeRock deployment to secure LDAP traffic
- System Design Engineer with experience of ForgeRock design, deployment and integration
- Ability to work with Project and Customer resources
- As a ForgeRock Consultant you will be comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Experience of Directory Services and LDAP
- Experience of Azure AD
- Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
- Hands-on skills with the following technologies: ForgeRock DS, Identity & Access Management, AM, IDM, Postman (latest version), JAVA, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, PowerShell
- Desirable: Agile deliveries (Scrum, Kanban)
- Documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of team and with Project/Programme Management
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Consultant/ Architect
SECURITY ARCHITECT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE - CONTRACT
Service Desk Agent
Service Desk Agent