|Job Title:||Sales Coordinator - Mandarin speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Job Title: Sales Coordinator - Mandarin speaking
Our client is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join in its multi-national team.
This role is mainly to support the team in sales and projects, including project and process coordination, managing the existing/new purchase orders, tracking deliveries and payment. You will also be required to communicate and support managers from different ethnicities.
What you will do:
- Receive purchase orders, checking if all the items are listed and correct
- Liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management with multi-culture background
- Use IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports, and manage finances for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organization
- End to end management of purchase orders from customers and ensure their accuracy.
- Manage all purchase order amendments when the situation changes, ensure the fluent delivery
- Communicate with customers about the purchase order register problems and amendment weekly
- Support internal and external project review and process coordination.
- Help to fulfil other tasks required by the organization
The ideal candidate:
- Proven working experience of sales management or coordination
- Able to adapt and fit into multi-cultural environments
- Proactive problem solving skills with resilience to keep going until problems are solved
- The ability to learn quickly and maintain a positive attitude
- Fluent both in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel and PowerPoint
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK before applying.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.