|Job Title:||SailPoint IIQ Consultant/Identity Management/IDAM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
SailPoint IIQ Consultant/Identity Management/IDAM SailPoint Consultant (SailPoint Identity IQ) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Belfast, Norther Ireland for 4 days on-site and 1 day working remotely from home, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced SailPoint IIQ IDAM Consultant
- Senior Level consultant with demonstrable experience of designing and deploying SailPoint Identity IIQ Identity Management solutions
- SailPoint Identity Governance and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Must have experience of deploying IIQ solution from the beginning and be comfortable with customisation of IIQ.
- Ability to work with Project and Customer resources to continue design and deployment activities and further enhance Identity Management solutions for our customers.
- Security Policy and Governance knowledge and experience
- The successful applicant will be a Senior/Lead Consultant with demonstrable experience of SailPoint Identity IIQ Identity Management solutions
- Must be able to work on-site in Belfast 4 days a week
- Excellent client facing experience
- Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
- Design-level / hands-on and development skills with the following technologies: SailPoint Identity IQ Suite, SailPoint IdentityNow
- Active Directory and ServiceNow knowledge
- Knowledge of Authentication, Authorisation, and accounting implementation and governance
- Experience with Programming Java, Java Beanshell
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Commercial Manager - IT Procurement
Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Apps Architect
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
IT Desktop Support
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer