|Job Title:||Reward Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Quinn|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A new exciting contract opportunity has come about for a major UK Telecoms company. Our client are looking for an Interim Rewards Manager for initially 6 to 12 months, with the possibility to be extended. This role is a hybrid opportunity with 2 days a week based in Reading with the choice a day rate or FTC salary.
The Reward Manager is responsible for key reward, grading, bonus and benefits processes within the UK or Ireland, working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure they're delivered effectively and contributing to the overall reward strategy.
This role is instrumental in delivering our reward strategy in support of creating a great place to work, helping us to attract and retain great talent and deliver our business goals.
You will also lead key reward projects, processes and BAU delivery, including harmonisation and synergy opportunities across UK & Ireland, and support with broader propositions and engagement initiatives as and when required.
- Lead reward processes including grade reviews, pay review, salary benchmarking, pay governance, benefit process etc, collaborating across the People team to ensure they're delivered effectively.
- Monitor, measure, maintain and improve existing reward policies, ensuring awareness and adoption is maximised and they remain fit for purpose, aligned to our employee value proposition and business strategy.
- Develop new reward and benefits policies and processes based on the business strategy, internal employee insight and external best practice, ensuring the end-to-end employee journey and experience is considered and that there is an effective launch, engagement and embedding plan.
- Support Business Partners and the Recruitment team with job evaluations and salary benchmarking information, maintaining our grading structures and evaluation frameworks.
- Advise on ad-hoc reward queries escalated from our external partners or internally.
Experience and skills required
- Previous experience in a Reward role and managing key reward processes specially around wage audits and job evaluation methodologies
- Knowledgeable across pay, bonus, benefits, job evaluations and pension solutions
- Understands emerging Reward and workforce trends and uses this to inform insights and recommendations
- Adept at drawing insights and making credible recommendations based on various data sources
- Commercial acumen with a clear understanding of the correlation between the commerciality of the organisation and the reward of its employees
- Ability to influence well at all levels - where necessary engaging with the SLT and wider People Team
- Well organised and clear communicator
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Global Customs Compliance Expert