|Job Title:||Retention Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
PrePay Manager - Contract - Berkshire
This position is working for a well loved brand within telecoms and we are looking for a commercially minded Senior Prepay Manager to provide a consultative approach to help build, design and shape the Prepay strategy.
You'll be working with functional teams, setting direction and driving activity at pace and have the opportunity to really be able to add value. Work for a company with a great culture that offers a hybrid way of working in state of the art offices.
This will be an initial 6 month contract.
- Customer Value Management strategy and planning to achieve customer value and commercial KPIs such as margin growth, retention, churn, loyalty, brand trust
- Collaborates with the Customer Value Management cross functional squad, setting the direction and driving the squad to deliver value driving activity at pace
- Engages and influences cross functional teams in the Customer Value Management strategy to ensure Customer Value Management priorities are supported and enabled
- Measures and identifies improvements in the performance and contribution of Customer Value Management programmes, including programme forecasting, performance tracking and performance insights knowledge
- Contributes to the customer strategy from welcome through to win back, defining end to end lifecycle management programmes specific to the business unit and customer behaviour
- Contributes to integrated annual and quarterly plans which maximise trading/customer moments through always on programmes and bespoke activity
- Utilises customer data & insights, channel insights, campaign analytics and customer relationship/value management best practice approaches to plan programmes which deliver maximum value. Sourcing and utilising deep insights to understand where there are commercial value opportunities and to drive innovation in value management approach.
- Strong Prepay/PAYG experience along with analysis, design and strategy
- Experienced at developing customer value and growth through relationship strategies and plans
- Experience of providing a consultative approach
- Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels
- Confident in interpreting data and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders
- Agile delivery model experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Quality and Operating Engineer - Mandarin speaking