Are you ready to make a significant impact in the telecoms industry? We have a fantastic opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our client. As they usher in the next era of innovation in telecommunications, we are actively seeking talented professionals to contribute to our exciting projects.
Position: Telecoms Project Specialist
Our client is at the forefront of the telecom infrastructure landscape. With a commitment to excellence and innovation they positioned us as a key player in shaping the future of connectivity. We take pride in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where creativity and expertise thrive.
This role will join the Property Operations Team and will lead the delivery of the Energy Bureau services provided by an outsourced partner. The role will also support the management of the outsourced partner, as well as financial reporting activities for the Property Power and Energy team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project goals are met.
- Oversee the implementation of cutting-edge technologies in the telecoms sector.
- Drive project timelines, budgets, and resource allocation effectively.
- Proven experience in telecoms project management.
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications technologies and industry trends.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good financial control skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Engaging and innovative work culture.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking