|Job Title:||Programme Cost Controller|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Programme Cost Controller
Reading/ Hybrid working
We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Cost Controller to join our busy AOA Team. The Always On Air Team proactively manages all stages of the AOA life cycle. The Programme Cost Controller supports the AOA Team and reports directly to the Senior Programme Manager.
Responsibilities of the Programme Cost Controller include:
- Financial Management - Operationalising forecasting and budgeting for the programme.
- Continuous improvement of financial handling in all aspects. Key Programme liaison with Commercial Finance and BPT team
- Responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive budget reporting and financial dashboard to provide a coherent view of the AOA Programme financial status.
- Responsible for supporting the AOA team on all financial governance and financial aspects of the AOA Programme.
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial interdependencies, budget risks and issues relating to the AOA programme. Where required, timely escalation to the relevant programme manager with proposed corrective action.
- Vendor and SWC Management - to handle escalations to director level within vendor organisation. Challenging costs for statements of work, ensuring best value for Shareholders.
- Chairing and documenting programme level/financial reviews with shareholders.
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end-to-end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage the financial governance, financial budgeting, forecasting, funding allocation for AOA projects and programmes in MBNL including all related forums and governance control points.
- Responsible for the proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives to maximise the benefit delivered by the AOA Programme.
The successful Programme Cost Controller will have:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience managing programme budgets
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Industry knowledge desirable
- IT Literate
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for the Programme Cost Controller please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.