Power BI Consultant
READING / HOME
We are working with a major UK telecoms infrastructure company who are looking for a Power BI Consultant to join our team on an interim 6 month basis.
The Power BI Consultant will own and develop reports and dashboards following requirements analysis to provide information and data out to the business, whilst acting as an outward ambassador for the BI Team and driving Power BI adoption.
* Derive requirements and fully build and deploy fully functional power BI dashboards
* A good level of knowledge of Power BI workspace and App structures within an organisation
* A good level DAX coding for calculated fields
* Understanding of gateway usage
* Share knowledge and best practice of Power BI to immediate team.
* Attention to detail.
* Self motivated
* Can work independently and as part of a wider team
Demonstrable experience in using Power BI
To apply for the Power BI Consultant please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Analyst (6 month Contract)
SAP Real Estate SME - Mobile Telecoms - 12 Month FTC
Location: West Midlands
SAP Real Estate Operations Lead
SAP & Fico Manager
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Financial Data Specialist