Role: Power BI Consultant
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
We are looking for a Power BI Consultant to join one of the leading telecom companies on a permanent basis and offer great benefits.
The Power BI Consultant will own and develop reports and dashboards following requirements analysis to provide information and data out to the business, whilst acting as an outward ambassador for the BI Team and driving Power BI adoption.
- Be an ambassador for the Reporting and Information team across the business through appropriate meetings around BAU and projects.
- Guide, recommend and develop improvements in reporting/dashboards with view of industry best practice; this should include small enhancements through to larger system and strategic approach changes.
- Support the rollout of Power BI to all areas of the business. Utilising experience and understanding of our environment to make suggestions for effective adoption plans.
- Assist in delivery of all aspects of issues, reporting and development in an efficient and effective fashion, aligned to critical business timeframes and deadlines.
- Build & maintain effective working relationships with Cornerstone teams and Shareholders.
- SQL exposure
- Dataset creation from SQL databases
- POWER BI SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- Needs POWER BI rollout experience
- Setting up data gateways
- DevOps task management
- Advanced excel skills
- Can work independently and as part of a wider team
If the above role interests you, please drop your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.