|Job Title:||Planning manager - design|
|Contact Name:||Jessie Marsh|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Reading/Hybrid (2 days in office)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Planning manager to join out client a leading giant in telecoms team.
- Identify and manage all workflow for Design - journey design and process design This is done in a programme increment methodology
- Create and maintain a plan for all tasks
- Map dependencies
- Raise and resolve risks and issues and plan for mitigation
- Track and analyse current performance to pre-empt resource constraints / missed milestones or deadlines.
- Work with the Senior Managers on resource planning and allocation.
- Plan workshops / walkthroughs
- Drive effectiveness by holding people to timelines
- Interface into the Programme team with our plan and interlocking with channel / other teams plans.
- Plan reporting
- Channel experience, and working in a project management / planning role
- Working in a large scale transformation programme
- Able to deal with and navigate ambiguity
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with people across all levels of the business
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking
Digital Trading Analyst - Telecoms
3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist
Salary: pension, bonus