|Job Title:||Network Architects needed with Defence industry experience|
|Salary:||£50000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Page|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Network Architects needed with Defence industry experience
£50-85k depending on experience
Are you a Network Architect who combines strong technical skills with an ability to create design artefacts that meet challenging customer requirements?
Are you a team player who is willing to learn emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers?
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our solution architects and vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
My Global Services Client has a long history of working in close partnership with Defence and National Security organisations around the globe, including in Europe, Africa, India, the Middle East, Canada and the USA.
Their work within this sector has provided them with excellent insight into the many challenges military organisations face when responding to a large-scale crisis. Applying the knowledge and experience they have gained, has enabled them to develop secure, reliable and innovative solutions that seamlessly join critical information across organisational boundaries.
- 10% of Salary for obtaining and maintaining DV Clearance, paid Monthly
- Sharing in Success Bonus paid annually in June every year - pays typically between 1% and 3% of Salary
- 25 days paid leave Plus Bank Holidays ( England & Wales)
- Paid Private Medical Insurance for employee with an option to add Family members at an additional cost
- Business needs car with Fuel card for business travel (£4.7k).
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme (DB) up to Max 10% of Salary contributed by Company defined by Individuals contribution.
- Access to Perks at Work (discounted external purchasing)
- At Extra Cost, Flexible Choices ( Sell/Buy Leave, Life Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness cover etc.)
We are looking for Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Support the Network Design Engineers and Support Engineers with delivery and operational challenges.
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of IP Addressing designs or in the configuration and support of said design.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- Proven / Demonstrable experience with operating in Agile / DevOps Environment Orange
SECURITY CLEARANCE :
We will transfer any current clearances you have and in most cases look to put you through a Developed Vetting Security Clearance. In the UK, my client extensively consults with the National Cyber Security Centre - the Information Security arm of GCHQ and are certified for Cyber Essentials Plus and to ISO 27001. They are experts at delivering highly secure solutions that operate at SECRET or ABOVE SECRET classifications.
For more information please contact me - email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.