Role: Key Project Finance Manager
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
The scope of the Key Project Finance Manager role:
To provide overall financial management for The Company's delivery projects.
The role includes monthly reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning for the key delivery projects, providing insightful analysis on the results including Revenue, Opex, Capex and Balance sheet where relevant, physical delivery status linking volumes and operational KPI's with financial performance. The role will also be responsible for ensuring that finance operational processes are actioned including any associated billing, AP / AR and accruals & prepayments are applied.
The role requires strong financial leadership of projects, clarity of commercial analysis and the ability to own and drive activities to a successful conclusion.
- Financial Accounting Management and Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Finance Operations
- Commercial and Contracts
- Project Finance
What you will need to have:
- Fully qualified ACCA\ACA\CIMA
- Minimum of 5 years Post Qualified experience within a Commercial environment
- Project Finance experience
- Adaptable & flexible - able to deal with multiple priorities and continual change
- Ability to manage relationships with the Senior Leadership Team, operational management, suppliers, and external advisors
- Making an impact and using strong influencing skills with colleagues
- Able to think forward to anticipate issues before they arise
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B