Infrastructure Architect (Junior)
Great opportunity to work as Junior Infrastructure Architect for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive Cloud Adoption for our customers leveraging these offerings and services.
- Design Authority for FCMS Solutions
- Provide Operational support of Cloud Solutions
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Infrastructure & Networking
- Work with our customers to develop and coordinate their cloud architecture
- Provide Security, privacy and compliance
- Designing highly scalable, secure solutions
- Work with our customers to develop a cloud strategy and coordinate adoption
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Should have some experience of designing and implementing Cloud Solutions and demonstrate an understanding of migrating solutions into the Cloud.
- Strong understanding of solutions and strategic roadmaps;
- You must be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be eventually customer facing.
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator
BIOS INTEGRATOR - CONTRACT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
SENIOR LEAD TESTER - CONTRACT - BASINGSTOKE