Front End Project Manager - Site Acquisition & Design - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms
New opportunity for a Front-End Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding, leading ADC!!
What are the expectations of a Front End Project Manager ?
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can plan and oversee all aspects of a project, meet the project's goals on time and within budget. The Front End PM will be required to organise people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful conclusion, whilst meeting budgetary objectives & tracking project performance.
You will also:-
- Take ownership of Acquisition
- Take ownership of data - both internal and external
- Confident both client facing and have the capability to host client's calls virtually
- Manage all PO's and invoicing
- Ensure the clearing of design dependencies
What are the key duties and responsibilities for a Front End Project Manager?
As the Front End PM you will be leading the planning and implementation of projects, defining a project's scope and goals whilst planning and scheduling project timelines.
The role will also be responsible for:-
- Coordinating project staff with efficient resource planning and allocation.
- Ensuring that quality assurance and risk assessments are complete.
- Managing client relationships, whilst striving to achieve the core values are key to the role.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
The post holder must have experience within the Mobile Telecommunications Industry and be able to keep oversight of projects, track and manage budgets and costings. Accompanied with a strong commercial acumen.
You will be a collaborative and pragmatic communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills honed within the industry, who is detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills. You must be able to multi-task and prioritise, have the ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally and work well as part of a team.
A proven ability to manage medium to large scale projects is essential. With the ability to coordinate, self-motivate and support the team, while working closely with other clients and creative teams
Is there anything specific required for the role?
In order to attend site the following certificates are required: -
- Manual Handling , Asbestos Awareness, RF Awareness, Rooftop Safety and Access (if a rooftop site)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Designer - UI/UX
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Town Planning Manager