|Job Title:||French & English Speaking Paris Office Receptionist|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
French & English Speaking Paris Office Receptionist
Location: Paris, France
9 months contract initially with the possibility to extend
We are actively expanding across Europe, North America, and Asia. Our mission is to Make It Easy to Do Business Anywhere. To this end we operate leading marketplaces in the B2B, B2C and C2C retail and wholesale space, as well as Cloud, Payment, Marketing and other services and platforms.
We are seeking a candidate who is capable of becoming a true team member to our growing business, supporting a team of 70+ at our busy Paris office, looking after the front of the house whilst promoting the company culture.
- Provide in-person and telephonic reception for employees, visitors, and interviewees
- Serve as liaison for building management office
- Greet guests, escort to conference rooms and meeting room logistics
- Manage meeting room booking system and visitor signing in system
- Employee contact list update
- Responsible for some office management duties
- Manage office stock for kitchen and stationary
- Collect, validate and distribute mail & process all courier requests and manage account
- Aid in maintaining a professional and tidy office
- Event Support
- support at front desk, arrangement of rooms, catering etc (occasional out-of-hours support required)
- business events, festival celebrations, etc
- Support office manager, HR, finance, legal and IT when required
- Ad hoc support
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Other Requirements:
- Display superior verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals across all levels
- Flexibility with last minute changes
- Can-do attitude
- Work pro-actively and thrive in a start-up environment, result-driven and hands-on
- Passion for learning
- Strong desire to engage and build cross-cultural business ties between Europe and China
- Need to be a self-starter, team player, and have the maturity and flexibility both to follow instructions, and to work independently.
- Undergraduate university degree
- 2-3 years' experience
- French, English spoken & written (Chinese is a plus but not a must)
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work in France without requirement for work sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that under GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Project people permission to retain your personal information for the purpose of this application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.