|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
FP&A Analyst - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire (Minimum of 2 days in the office)
A new opportunity to join a leading telecoms company in Berkshire.
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) - Candidates must be fully Qualified
- Telecoms experience is an advantage - but must come from a strong commercial sector background
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecasts, Performance Reporting and Developing and improving processes.
- Experience handling FP&A in Medium to large companies
- Advanced Excel - Large Data manipulation or Financial Modelling experience
The FP&A Analyst will support all aspects of the Financial Planning cycle and Financial and Management reporting. This includes co-ordination with the Company's two shareholders, the Finance team and key business stakeholders. The role will also connect with business leaders to analyse and challenge any planned activities and costs and present and explain budgeted activities and financials to the Board as well as preparing Board Papers relating to the plans.
End to end annual budget and forecast processes.
Modelling financial effects for budget, periodic reforecast and long term planning.
Preparation of all other internal management finance reporting to explain performance.
Collaborate with internal and external cross functional partners
Budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecasts, Performance Reporting and Developing and improving processes
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: pension, bonus
Digital Analyst - B2B - Telecom
Digital Trading Analyst - Telecoms
SRN Data Reporting Analyst - Telecom
Location: City of London